Where to buy a blender?

Borntarun

Registered
Quick question: Anyone know a good place to buy a blender in the city? I'm living in Villa Crespo.

I would also be interested in buying a blender off someone here if they wanted to get rid of it.

Thanks in advance!

Harry

Thanks!

Which location? I haven't seen one in the Coto on Scallibrini Ortiz, or the one I went to on Sante Fe, but maybe I missed it.

I live also in Villa Crespo and I have seen there a Coto: Av.Corrientes and Av. J.B.Justo. If you are near, you can ask...

Are there good quality ones available in BA?
I use mine a lot but it's big and heavy so I will probably sell it here before I move (trying to minimize the cost of moving).

There's a nice, though expensive, kitchen supplies store I found on Scallibrini-Ortiz and Aguirre. Bought a small blender for $250 Pesos...

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know there was a Coto on Corrientes and Juan B Justo.

Whatever you do, don't buy the TopHouse brand. Very, very bad quality. After a year, mine broke. Even before that, it would always leak.

I bought one at the Coto at Corrientes y Juan B Justo just last week. - Top House, in fact, because other products of theirs have been just fine for me (box fans, etc.) I'll keep my fingers crossed. I've used it many times already and so far no leaking, no problems at all.

They had a couple of other models, too, I think from Philips, that were more expensive. ($210 and $350 pesos each, or something like that. The one from Top House was $170.) Look around the electronics/appliances section because they are in a couple of different places.

Good luck!

Back