Where To Buy A Cheap Printer Cum Scanner, Wireless Kinds

you dont have a ton of choices- a few brands are widely available here- HP, Epson, maybe samsung- and they are pretty similar prices most places.

If you need wireless, you automatically are in the highest price range- all the cheap ones here are models that are five years old or so in the USA.For 400 to 500 pesos, you can get a perfectly good Epson or HP, but not wireless.

check mercado libre, check fravega, check galeria Jardin down on Florida.http://computacion.m...s/multifuncion/

I have owned lots of HP and Epson both, generally I think the Epsons are a bit better, but the ink is crazy expensive for both. I much prefer the newer Brother lasers, but they are REALLY expensive in Argentina, and not many models are here.

We just bought an Epson in Belgrano. It is wireless for printing, although you have to use the cable to scan. It cost about $500 pesos, but we also exchanged some old cartridges so that might have lowered the price a little. The address is Av. Belgrano 970, Tel.: (011) 5167-0300 int. 4025 o la opción 6 del contestador, e-mail: [email protected].

Maybe I am wrong then- all the cheaper ones I have seen, in the 400 to 500 peso range, have been wired, but that sounds like a deal.
Basically, they give these away, and make their money on the ink. If you consider how expensive it must be to actually build a scanner printer copier like this, then send it across the ocean to argentina, pay duty, and then add in the retailers markup, you realize these are being sold for way below cost.
But once you have it, you have to buy those 200 peso ink cartridges on a regular basis.

For Printer/Scanners (inkjet) you better stick to Epson.

Do not buy the cheapest available, go for midrange.

Check prices @ Mercado Libre and /or buy at Compumundo/Fravega/Garbarino. Is just more convenient.

Back