Where To Buy International Calling Cards?

estebandepraga

Registered
Hi to all,
I have a quick question:
I need to make some international calls to Czech Republic, Spain and USA ; I normally make these via skype but recently I am having problems so I want to use one of those "calling"card where minutes are cheap.
Any suggestions of the best to buy and which are readily available at kiosks?
Wishing all a very happy, healthy, safe and prosperous 2015
Esteban

Regarding Skype, have you tried plugging your PC directly into your modem. I found that using Skype over Wi-Fi would occasionally lead to lower quality calls.

I, too, have had a lot of trouble with Skype recently. Bought a Llamadadirecta calling card a few weeks ago at a locutorio for 20 pesos, good for almost 2 hours of calling to the U.S.

I have Skype on my Imac. For some reason it doesn't work when I have Safari on.
But if I switched to Firefox,... works like a dream. You might try a different browser to connect.

Try viber or Line. on your smart phone

Tell your family friends to have the same on their phone to make free calls.

--

Viber also has paid service to call phone numbers..

I, too, have had a lot of trouble with Skype recently. Bought a Llamadadirecta calling card a few weeks ago at a locutorio for 20 pesos, good for almost 2 hours of calling to the U.S.

Great idea ... an Acquaintance buys the International calling cards here for 20/14 = US$1,40 he sms the codes in the cards the US or abroad for them to USE $$. There the cost is over US$ 5...??

Thanks for all your help
I found after a long search llamada directa of 20peso
my phone is so old that it only makes and receives calls and that is also why i still have it and it is never stolen it was even returned to me once
happy 2015

Back