Where to Find Berocca in Palermo?

BKK to BA

Registered
While living in Thailand,a German friend turned me on to Berocca.Since its not sold in the states I had never heard of it prior,but I gotta say theyre a great pre-workout beverage.I brought 3 tubes w/ me from Thailand and im down to just a few tabs left.Can anyone recommend where in Palermo I can find some?

It appears to look like this:

thumb.php

http://www.consumercare.bayerconosur.com/productos/ficha.asp?id=392

And I would recommend starting at FARMACITY and going from there.

PS- Farmacity's look like this:

farmacity.jpg

http://www.farmacity.com.ar/

Nap

Do you know if they def have it there cuz I looked at a Farmacity and didnt see Berocca there,though admittedly I was looking for a different type of packaging.In Thailand they come in what looks like a cigar tube.

Yes they definitly have it in Farmacity.

my regular one is on the corner of cordoba and scalbrini otiz and its on the self facing the pharmacy counter.

i'm sure they have it in all of them though.

i've found farmacity staff to be very friendly if you ask them for stuff (normally its in a really obvious place after you've walked the whole shop for 10 mins!)

oh and it comes in large boxes with the normal tubes inside, i don't recall if they sold the tubes individually like in Europe.

Katser said:
Yes they definitly have it in Farmacity.

my regular one is on the corner of cordoba and scalbrini otiz and its on the self facing the pharmacy counter.

i'm sure they have it in all of them though.

i've found farmacity staff to be very friendly if you ask them for stuff (normally its in a really obvious place after you've walked the whole shop for 10 mins!)

oh and it comes in large boxes with the normal tubes inside, i don't recall if they sold the tubes individually like in Europe.
You better write down the name, because sometimes you can say the word 5 times and if you don't sh the "ll" or "y" or if you accent the wrong syllable, they will look at you like you're semi-invisible.

ALSO...

If you're talking about this kind of stuff:

10816255_Berocca_and_Supradyn_by_Roche.jpg

Even if they don't have Berocca brand fizzies, there are other brands like this at Farmacity. I've used them in the past. In the U.S. "Airborne" is the most well known brand.

lllg.jpg

But there are others with a similar recipe.

Back