Where To Find The Most Recent Info On Dnis And Visas

MnParaPalermo

Registered
Hey expats,

I am currently in the US and running all the errands for application as a student in La UCA next march. As part of my recognition of studies and student visa I have gathered my diploma, transcript and FBI background check.

I am flying back tomorrow and I will be able to sign up for the first equivalency test in August with my school docs.

In the meantime, I wait for my FBI report to be mailed back. After that, I will have a family member apostille it and mail it to Buenos Aires.

Is there a website that is current and has guides for student visas or DNIs? I have been searching, but many guides are outdated and require unneccesary documents.

Thanks!

Absolutely check migraciones as the ultimate say. Although just FYI - the Migraciones website is sometimes out of date too ;)

I just had a friend who paid to have her birth cert translated, legalized, etc. Turns out - they don't want the birth cert anymore (perm residency) even though the website says it is required if applying as a parent of an Arg child.

Bring all the papers you might conceivably need. Then know you might not need them in the end!

Back