Where To Get Copy Of Keys Made?

energy324

Registered
Hello, I recently lost my keys, and I have no idea where I left them. Thankfully, there is a spare. Where do I go to get copy of keys made? At my local ferreteria? Also, how much will it cost? I am worried because one of the keys are those fancy/weird Argentine keys with a weird shape and design. Will this one cost a lot more to make a copy? Thanks!

Hello, I recently lost my keys, and I have no idea where I left them. Thankfully, there is a spare. Where do I go to get copy of keys made? At my local ferreteria? Also, how much will it cost? I am worried because one of the keys are those fancy/weird Argentine keys with a weird shape and design. Will this one cost a lot more to make a copy? Thanks!

Dunno where you are, but in Palermo I always use a place at Cerviño and Lafinur, just a couple doors east of the intersection on the south side of Lafinur. They've always been very helpful and efficient, and will even come to the house (mind you, we're only a block away). They installed our caja fuerte there as well. Can't recall the name, though, and I'm out of town at present.

Dunno where you are, but in Palermo I always use a place at Cerviño and Lafinur, just a couple doors east of the intersection on the south side of Lafinur. They've always been very helpful and efficient, and will even come to the house (mind you, we're only a block away). They installed our caja fuerte there as well. Can't recall the name, though, and I'm out of town at present.
If you go to Cerviño and Lafinur, remember my homeless neighbor and bring him a coat or some good grub.

Is the "fancy/weird Argentine" key star-shaped (looking from the end)? If so, that would be a Panzer key and you'll need to get a Panzer locksmith to cut you a new one. Hopefully, you have the key with the code stamped on it.

Try the new key with the door open from the inside. Sometimes they aren't cut well and will close the lock but not open it from the inside. I've had to return on several occasions for a retoque.

Hey you guys. Thanks for the info. And yes the weird key is a panzer key. Do I need to go to a special place to get a copy of this key made? Also, about how much do you guys think it will cost? Thanks again.

Back