where to get fireworks?

katti

Registered
Becoming more Argentine each day :eek: and decided to lit our own fireworks on christmas and newyears eve. I don't have much time to look for it though. Anyone know where to get them?

thanks!

Jujuy entre San Juan y Juan de Garay

(Pick up some kitchen supplies while you're there.)

They are usually sold at the entrance of Abasto and Alto Palermo mall ( look for the booth ) or Google Jupiter

Napoleon said:
Jujuy entre San Juan y Juan de Garay

(Pick up some kitchen supplies while you're there.)

whaw that was quick! Thats close to the highway entrance no? I have been meaning to stop there for kitchen supplies. Will check it out tomorrow.

katti said:
whaw that was quick! Thats close to the highway entrance no? I have been meaning to stop there for kitchen supplies. Will check it out tomorrow.
Kitchen supply places are only open 9:00am-1:00pm on Saturdays and I'm guessing the same for Fireworks, but I don't know for sure. (Meaning I don't know if they are open at all on Saturdays.)

So go early.

And as for the entrance/exit ramps for the highway, I don't know. But I do know that the highway runs between San Juan & Juan de Garay.

There is a fireworks stand right by Easy /Jumbo in Palermo. Have fun!

Went to Jujuy between San Juan and Juan de Garray. The highway entrance is on San Juan so I had only seen the start and had no idea that this really is the place to be for kitchen supplies! I found all I need (and a lot more :eek:) plus the fireworks.
Thanks!

katti said:
Went to Jujuy between San Juan and Juan de Garray. The highway entrance is on San Juan so I had only seen the start and had no idea that this really is the place to be for kitchen supplies! I found all I need (and a lot more :eek:) plus the fireworks.
Thanks!
Nooooooo por favorrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm glad that you were successful today. I know of what I speak. ;)

I always end up buying more than I need at the kitchen supply places as well. (though I need to get over there again for some other things)

Now be careful with those fireworks... ya' hear!

Back