Where To Get Support For My Macbook Pro?

HelaineT

Registered
Hi everyone.
I´m writing from a quickly borrowed computer. My power cable is suddenly not working and my battery is low. Anyone know where in BA I can get a new power cable for my Macbook Pro, or get this one fixed?

Thanks!!

try mercadolibre and look for a seller in your area. if not, try any mac store or if you are close to Once, they have everything you need.

try mercadolibre and look for a seller in your area. if not, try any mac store or if you are close to Once, they have everything you need.

Thank you, franksredhots. Is there an Apple / Mac store in Once that you recommend? I'm not far.
I've been looking at mercadolibre and Apple approved stores listed near my neighborhood, and I don't want to go on a wild goose chase to electrodomestics stores that they have just a few Apple accessories.

On Mercado Libere, maybe I'm not understanding something, but all I'm finding seems to be online sales. I want to go into a store and walk out with the product.

Any macstation will have them. I don't know of any in Once but there is one in Palermo, another in Alto Palermo, one in Las Canitas, that I know of off the top of my head. Be prepared for it to be 3x as expensive as in the US.

There's a MacStation in Recoleta. Also MacSoul on Santa Fe 1780p13 near Callao in Recoleta is an authorized tech place. I'm pretty sure they will sell you the part you need. 4816-7437
A similar thing happened to be and I used electrical tape as a temp fix until I purchase the new accessory on my next trip to the US. Don't know if the tape fix will help your situation.

Any macstation will have them. I don't know of any in Once but there is one in Palermo, another in Alto Palermo, one in Las Canitas, that I know of off the top of my head. Be prepared for it to be 3x as expensive as in the US.

Thanks for all the locations, citigirl! Yikes, you're right! The charger at an apple store in the us is $79 USD, but here it's about $1,800 pesos, or $277 using the official exchange rate.

Mercadolibre is an online ordering market but in most cases you can go and pick up the item and pay cash there and then.I never have anything sent but always go to pickup ,that way I can reject before payment if the merchandise is no good .However so far no bad experiences on ML and I am an avid shopper. A lot of the ads are actually stores ,some semi private and others private If something interests you just ask them what area they are located in before you buy so you don't have to travel to some outlandish place.

Thanks for all the locations, citigirl! Yikes, you're right! The charger at an apple store in the us is $79 USD, but here it's about the$1,800 pesos, or $277 using the official exchange rate.

Well look at it this way, at the Blue rate the price is US$180 or a little bit more than twice the US price seems correct as local prices go. Official exchange doesn't exist. If you buy online from the USA would have to pay the 35 % surcharge, plus transport, plus customs.

Back