Where to go for Yellow Fever vaccine in BA?

nataliewardo

Registered
Hi,

My friend is coming to visit me here in BA before going on to Ecuador. I just want to make sure that she will be able to get the Yellow fever vaccine, and if anyone has any tips on where and if you need to book in advance etc?

Also - if anyone has any tips about Ecuador at christmas that would be great, any organisations you know of who might need a and over december time etc. My friend is massively into conservation and will be starting a course in the jungle in January.

Thanks very much in advance

Nat

Stamboulian -- google it -- there's various locales, you shouldn't need to book in advance

If you need the international certificate, you can get it done for free at the clinic at Ingeniero Huergo 690 (corner of Huergo y Chile). Your friend will need to take her passport with her.

citygirl said:
If you need the international certificate, you can get it done for free at the clinic at Ingeniero Huergo 690 (corner of Huergo y Chile). Your friend will need to take her passport with her.

This is correct as it has international recognition. Stamboulian is an excellent travellers clinic but their Yellow Fever vaccinations are NOT recognized internationally.

citygirl said:

Seconding this. In fact I went to Stamboulian who told me not to get the yellow fever there, but to go to the free clinic. Check the opening hours and be prepared to queue.

Back