Where to sell second has clothes?

eschal

Registered
Does anybody know where i can sell some of my clothes that I dont use anymore?
Thanks

There is a store in Godoy Cruz and almost Santa Fe. They buy and sell funky good second hand clothes. I don't know its name, but I do walk past them often and like what they have on the window.

It's call Juan Perez Vintage Store. But they take your clothes and pay you back once they were able to sell the stuff you took. Not worth it.
I suggest you google " Ferias Americanas in Buenos Aires" and go around asking how much they would pay for what you have.

Two shops listed in http://www.argentinaindependent.com/life-style/fashion/top-5-vintage-shops/ are located in San Telmo. Ask if they buy used clothes. Most ferias americanas do.

Juan Perez Vintage is one exception that accepts used clothing, shoes, etc. on consignment and pays you on their schedule long after the sale with various charges. Paulette Selby has the largest store in Buenos Aires on Marcelo T. Alvear 1355 in a two-floor space that's department store size.

There is one Feria Americana in Las Cañitas...is located on Arce street between Arevalo and Chenaut

I have one around the corner from me in Belgrano. It's near the intersection of José Hernández and Ciudad de La Paz.

i thought i would try to revive this thread after finding a pretty decent feria americana yesterday on araoz...if people could share their favorite ones, im gonna attempt to buy all fall/winter clothes between parque centenario and feria americanas ...thanks!

We recently had a big clear out of clothes and delivered them all in boxes to a charity mentioned by Lanata on his TV show.
They eventually ended up at a school in Salta and hopefully made some people a little happier.
Incidently, we've taken a pitch at some ferias (car boot sale) and sold used clothes and it's surprising how little people are prepared to pay.

There are lots of Feria Americanas just off Callao in-between Rivadavia and Corrientes

yay, thanks!i should have probably started a new thread about 'where to buy second hand clothes' rather than go with the selling has

Back