Where to watch the Champions League Final on Saturday?

rioplatense

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm still looking for a nice place to watch the Champions League Final between Bayern and Chelsea on the coming Saturday?

Is anyone already organizing something or can at least recommend a nice place where you can the game?

Cheers

To expand, I dont think that there is a "nice place" to watch the game but for young ex-pats watching football while taking the edge off the night before, Sugar on Plaza Armenia is just that.

Alamo in Recoleta is predominately USA sports, but they will certainly show the UEFA final. Worth calling to see if they are open. Ex-patty, slightly stranger and maturer crowd.
Those two would be my social-drinking-around-foreigners recommendations.

Cronico in Plaza Serrano is a place I like to watch games. Good for watching football, right on the plaza, beer and peanuts. Watch your bags.

The game will be shown on ESPN I suspect so will be available in every place that has a TV, so if you have a favourite cafe or bar just go there and request that they put it on.

Thanks a lot for the tips.
The link you posted doesn't lead anywhere. What was it that you wanted to point to?

rioplatense said:
Thanks a lot for the tips.
The link you posted doesn't lead anywhere. What was it that you wanted to point to?

Probably a previous thread where this exact topic and his exact response has been thoroughly discussed.

Ah, the search has expired. I just put "where to watch" (speech marks included) into the search bar on the Forum´s homepage.

Back