Which AR cafetera espresso is the best?

jblaze5779

Registered
I finally figured out how to search for big boy cafeteras on mercado libre and I'm seeing several Argentine brands manufactured in BA.

Only deal is, when you go to the manufacturer website there are no specs on the machines or prices listed. Just a picture of the machine.... I guess you're supposed to call or something to get the information on the machines. I'm not in BA so I can't visit to see build quality.

Anyone here have any input on which are good quality and which are piles of crap?

I'm looking at:
Rilo
La Valente
Monaco
Saeco
Gardella
Galli

my coworker in NQN, who is a coffee nerd, has one of these guys. it's imported, not an argie made one.

I am not sure if this interests you or not, but check out the European brand "MOCHAMASTER." They have some incredible products. (Pricey, but you get what you pay for.)

i have a moccamaster myself, i love it. i brought it with me from the US though.

I am not sure if this interests you or not, but check out the European brand "MOCHAMASTER." They have some incredible products. (Pricey, but you get what you pay for.)

I have been checking out mochamasters, I wanted one but figured I'd rather just have an espresso machine. Maybe next time I'm in europe I'll snag a master. (whenever that is...)

Well. aside from the wonderful look of their (TECHNIVORM) products ... they do what they were designed to do ...

MAKE GREAT HOT BEVERAGES!

Back