Which Is The Best Country For Immigrants?

UN: Chile is South America’s most appealing country for immigrants http://ow.ly/oVoSv

Can't be. They are very poor. There is no social mobility there. Workers are exploited to the extreme. There is no "para todos". There is just a small number of extremely rich families, and everyone else lives like the Bolivian peasants.

I call it BS.

Can't be. They are very poor. There is no social mobility there. Workers are exploited to the extreme. There is no "para todos". There is just a small number of extremely rich families, and everyone else lives like the peasants in Bolivia.

I call it BS.

Obviamente, falta Fútbol Para Todos. Pero también falta Periodismo Para Todos.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]That's probably the reason why we are all on SantiagoExpats.org here. Chile is South America’s most boring country.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]That's probably the reason why we are all on SantiagoExpats.org here. Chile is South America’s most boring country.[/background]

Chile may not be so flamboyant as Argentina, but it is far from boring. My nominee for South America's most boring country is France, though I still enjoyed the ten days I spent there.

One of my Argentinean friend said to me once. The portenyos are bunch of warm and gentile kind. But the Mendoza Argentinos are like the Chileans, A bunch of cold genre. I have to find out myself once I get there to visit both countries..

Chile may not be so flamboyant as Argentina, but it is far from boring. My nominee for South America's most boring country is France, though I still enjoyed the ten days I spent there.
I guess everybody sees that differently and it is ok if you like it there. In my opinion Chile is a very boring country. One of the reasons why I left.

One of my Argentinean friend said to me once. The portenyos are bunch of warm and gentile kind. But the Mendoza Argentinos are like the Chileans, A bunch of cold genre. I have to find out myself once I get there to visit both countries..
Ask the rest of Argentina about the porteños and you will here negative things about the porteños. You have those kind of regional "conflicts" in many countries. But rest assured they are everything but like Chileans in Mendoza. Although Mendozinos like to go to the Chilean beaches in summer (mostly Viña del Mar and la Serena). By the way this is how the Chilean military welcomes Argentinians, Bolivians etc.:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/chile-sailors-chant_n_2638550.html

Back