Which is the best way to transfer money from Payoneer

rihornos

Registered
Hello everyone here. I have a Payoneer card and I send the money from my rentals to Payoneer.
Does anyone know what is the best way at the moment to transfer money to Argentina I guess most of you are are more familiar to deal with these issues than me. Thanks a lot I always get good advices here.

Hello everyone here. I have a Payoneer card and I send the money from my rentals to Payoneer.
Does anyone know what is the best way at the moment to transfer money to Argentina I guess most of you are are more familiar to deal with these issues than me. Thanks a lot I always get good advices here.
Some digital caves will buy Payoneer balances, but most people who bring in money from abroad here, savings, rental income, or income from work (which is prohibited, but that's another discussion) do so via Western Union. You can use your Payoneer card to send money to yourself via Western Union, just remember to enter the promo code DIGITAL0FEE to avoid the fees for using a credit/debit card.

Many thanks Quilombo I didn't know about the code to avoid the digital fees. I have been reading that this year there will be even less money at the central bank so things are going to get diffucult for those trying to get dollars.

Back