Which subte?

HowardinBA

Registered
I need to do a tramite for my son en calle Berutti in front of Alto Palermo shopping.Which subte do I take from Retiro,and is the stop close by?many thanks

You need to get onto linea D (the green one). The exact station would be Bulnes, which is right outside the Alto Palermo shopping centre. By subte, it would be Retiro>Diagonal Norte>Bulnes.

The D-line doesn't end in Retiro.
But you can take the C-line from Retiro station, change onto the D-line (I think at Diagonal norte) and then get off at "Bulnes" on the D line.

Yeah, that's what I meant. But thanks for clearing it up, I probably could have been clearer.

Getting on the line C at Retiro is the easiest part of your trip. You can only go in one direction: Constitution. Switching from the C line to the D line may be a bit confusing the first time.

I believe the stop of the C line is Diagonal Norte, but you will have to get to the 9 de Julio stop of D line via at least one flight of stairs. In order to know which way to go you need to know the name of the last stop. Follow the signs for line D in the direction of Congreso.

Getting off at Bulnes won't be a problem. Both exits take you up to Av Santa Fe.

When you get back on line D at Bulnes you need to go in the direction of Cathedral (it makes a difference from which side of Av. Santa Fe you enter the subte). There are signs over the stairs.

You will transfer from line D back to line C at 9 de Julio. Just follow the signs for line C in the direction of Retiro (you will walk down a concourse and turn to the left).

Get on the Blue line (Retiro --> Constitucion) then switch to the Green one (Catedral --> Congreso) at (Diagonal Norte) station and then step down at (Bulnes station on your way to --> Congreso)... ah! Please mind the gap :p

subte_alta.jpg

Take the Collectivo # 152. At the Retiro the stop is just across from the newstand that is closest to del Liberatador. The bus goes along Santa Fe.
A much better choice than the subte.

Back