Who Killed Maria Marta Belsunce ?

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Maria Marta Belsunce was found dead on October 27 of 2002 in her Carmel Country Club home here in BA. First her relatives claimed that she had fallen while taking a bath & died due to hitting her head against the faucets. After they did an autopsy they found 5 bullet holes in her head. Then her family claimed that it was a robbery gone bad. Nobody that commits a robbery shoots the home owner five times in the head, but doesn't steal anything. This looks more like an execution. It seems to me that the family is involved in a massive cover up. I think there's a money angle here that isn't being investigated. Her former husband was just acquitted this past week in her murder. From what I can gather, Maria Marta was a good person. She didn't deserve to be killed. Also why didn't the family offered a reward money for the capture of her killer ?. Also are lie detectors not used in this country ?
I would ask her immediate family to sit for a lie detector test. I think they would fail miserably. PS. I'm a big fan of True Crime Lit. Capote's In Cold Blood & Tracy Kidder's The Road to Yuba City, two of the best in the genre. Also anything by Ann Rule. Highly recommended.

the case is very very very fishy. odd things all over the place. who knows what really happened?. the family claims now that it was probably a robbery gone wrong as she went back to her house alone and earlier than expected... and maybe she found someone she knew inside her house. that makes sense but from that point on a lot of things don´t make sense.
the polygraph is not used here but most countries don´t use it as its more pseudo science and fiction than anything else.

the husband and his family apparently are/were involved in money laundry. they probably know more than they say. maybe an upset "customer" from a cartel? and then they cover it up to save face? or could they really not realize it wasn´t an accident?? :confused: that´s the hardest part to believe!!.

i feel like there are too many bullets to be a professional hit. unless it was meant as a message and the family tried to cover it up. or was it an inexperienced killer trying his best to do a clean job? a relative cold enough to attemp a diy hit? cold enough to remember to shoot to the head but too doubtful to trust the first shoot would do the trick?

Lie detectors are forbidden.

It was a good example about how difficult is to be sentence if you are white, rich and a lawyer while Milagro Sala is in jail without even a sentence but, of course, she "negra y coya".

His lawyer is known as the lawyer of the Presidents and he is one of the most expensive in the country specialized on appeals.

Well, we'll see what happens with a white, very rich (or so we hear), successful lawyer. Also known as an abogada exitosa.

But of course that'll have been a political hit job. No way can she be convicted on the merits, no sir.

In the US, lie detectors are never used to convict suspects. Only used to see if the person is telling the truth when questioned in an ivestigation.
So if Cristina were to take a lie detector test she would probably break the machine :eek:.
Milagro Sala is in jail because that's were she belongs. She's a common criminal, a thug, a delinquent, a thief. A product of the CFK years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN1N6M3tInY
Now that she facing the full force of the law, she's trying to disguise herself as a political prisoner.

D.B.Cooper .
Milagro Sala belomgs in jail? i agree with you.
However, try telling that to Amnesty International and the UN Commission on Human Rights
Justin Trudeau primier of Canada spoke to Macri on her behalf which was not surprising given how chummy his father Pierre was with Fidel Castro
in the darkest days of Castroite totalitarianist communism plane loads of happy Canadian vacationers were winging their way from Toronto to Varadero's sunny beaches.
Go figure!

If Salas is guilty, she should go to jail, but to be jailed because the governor says so is what is going on.

Sala is in jail because she's an instigator, an agitator, a trouble maker & a menace to society.
She's the leader of a violent gang of thugs that stole $$$. She was used by CFK to launder millions of pesos.
A few years ago she and her goons set the Jujuy Government House on fire while there were people still inside.
You want this person walking around free ???

https://www.youtube....h?v=eN1N6M3tInY

https://www.youtube....h?v=sZMZCyr9pWY

Back