- Alberto: good initial pandemic management, but inept since then, ever-ready to put his foot in it.
- Bullrich: nasty, vicious, ready to turn on anyone.
- Cristina: corrupt, persecution complex.
- Larreta: spectacularly corrupt, as the tow-truck affair and the Favaloro / PAMI case demonstrate conclusively. Weasel. Poor administrator. Skirt-chaser.
- Macri: corrupt, irresponsible, lazy, incompetent. Was part-time president (until 9pm, Netflix from there).
- Millei: nasty, vicious, totally nuts, as corrupt as any of the others (see recent reports about offering jobs in exchange for money and sex).
- Vidal: also evidently corrupt, as the purchase and renovation of property without demonstrable income demonstrate. Also involved in the Favaloro / PAMI affair.
For me that leave Berni (possibly also corrupt, though) and Massa, who's having a good economic crisis, some way from succeeding but he's giving it a try. There's not a lot out there,,,