Why is it taking so long to get a vuelo de repatrio from Lima to Argentina?

Fiscal

Registered
We've been waiting over a month. There is a waiting list on the Argentinan's embassy's facebook page (LOL) of over 1000 people. About every two weeks they send a Hercules that fits about 70 people they choose at random.

My understanding was that the allocation of priority factored age/ risk groups and also the date one left Argentina (e.g. those leaving after a pandemic was declared having the lowest priority.) Out of curiosity when did you leave Argentina?

If you left before the pandemic was declared then maybe you can argue this point with the cancillaria. Here the government is already claiming success that most/ all of the tourists and vulnerable are home.

Sadly no more flights announced by AR or LA at the moment.

We arrived in Peru about two weeks before the country announced its shutdown. We're traveling with a small child (14 months) and the wife recently left me while we are in Peru. I agreed to stay in Peru until they send a flight to get the wife/ex wife and my son, but it appears like it is never going to happen.

We arrived in Peru about two weeks before the country announced its shutdown. We're traveling with a small child (14 months) and the wife recently left me while we are in Peru. I agreed to stay in Peru until they send a flight to get the wife/ex wife and my son, but it appears like it is never going to happen.
FISCAL - I am confused???

You use the term wife/ex wife ... I thought you two were not married???

Please clarify.

Back