Will I be placed on quarantine if I visit Buenos Aires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't recommend my parents to go there, but for a young guy just looking to netflix and chill, yes.
I am not going down there just for that. I actually want a relationship and I actually care about this girl.I was going to stay in B.A. for at least 3 months. I don't know too much about Brazil and I don't know anyone their it would be kind of scary especially now. I know a few people that live in B.A.

I am not going down there just for that. I actually want a relationship and I actually care about this girl.I was going to stay in B.A. for at least 3 months. I don't know too much aboutte Brazil and I don't know anyone their it would be kind of scary especially now. I know a few people that live in B.A.

Maybe you can get her a fiance Visa and invite her to the USA..??

I am not going down there just for that. I actually want a relationship and I actually care about this girl.I was going to stay in B.A. for at least 3 months. I don't know too much about Brazil and I don't know anyone their it would be kind of scary especially now. I know a few people that live in B.A.

Sorry bruh, Q2 2021 will probably be your best bet then. Until then the fun factor of BA will be zero and borders will most likely stayed closed to tourists. Upside is that the blue will be even juicier next year.

Because I'm not dumb? My plan is to use my programming skills to get get remote work and get paid an American salary or grind in the USA for a couple of years and set up American investments so I can chill and live a good life down there for cheap without working all that much or not at all. If I bring her here i'm not the rich american anymore I am just an average Joe. She can easily fuck me over and their wouldn't be much I could do. You ever see 90 day fiance? i'm not trying to end up like that.

Rich One,

I believe that would be a NEGATIVE on the K1 with respect to this guy's situation.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe these two love birds have ever met in person. The relationship (from what I sense based upon what Romeo has shared with us ...) is purely one of an on line infatuation. Given that and assuming I am correct in my GUESS ... HE WILL FAIL!

In order to pull off a successful K1 VISA - There must be EVIDENCE of a RELATIONSHIP!

Evidence of a relationship will include, but not be limited to ... A ticket stub from a flight from where he is based, to where she is based, a receipt from a hotel or similar accommodation, PICTURES of them TOGETHER in an indisputable location demonstrating they actually shared time together and met in her country ... A good spot would be right in from of The Obelisk! Letters and cards sent back and forth via snail mail (Not much of that happening these past months!) AND ON AND ON AND ON ...

A reviewer of a petition for a K1 takes the point of view that the relationship is not valid, that it is fraudulent and the applicant(s) must persuade the reviewer to the contrary. Without all of these things and more (I can't think of it all right at the moment ...) supporting documentation, he would be wasting his time and throwing his money for the application fees directly in the trash!

I am prepared to bet my life (Against getting another life after I am done with this one!) on my reply. I am dead on with this information.

And, I will have two lives to live. OH BOY !!! That is how sure I am about the validity of what I just shared.

Last edited:
Because I'm not dumb? My plan is to use my programming skills to get get remote work and get paid an American salary or grind in the USA for a couple of years and set up American investments so I can chill and live a good life down there for cheap without working all that much or not at all. If I bring her here i'm not the rich american anymore I am just an average Joe. She can easily fuck me over and their wouldn't be much I could do. You ever see 90 day fiance? i'm not trying to end up like that.
ExPat - You are a piece of work!

I hope you stay around here for awhile ... You can't buy this kind of entertainment!!

Sorry bruh, Q2 2021 will probably be your best bet then. Until then the fun factor of BA will be zero and borders will most likely stayed closed to tourists. Upside is that the blue will be even juicier next year.
Yeah. It could be a blessing in disguise more time to build up the funds. Hopefully the blue will be 200 to 1 xD.
ExPat - You are a piece of work!

I hope you stay around here for awhile ... You can't buy this kind of entertainment!!
Thanks I guess. I realize on the surface it may sound shady but I am just keeping it real. You have to be logical and realistic when it comes to things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back