Will I get charged a tax if I bring a PlayStation 4 through EZE?

I think the limit was raised to 500 USD for overseas travel and 300 for neighboring countries

Don't bring in the box, etc.
It's important to bring your receipts, so you can argue if there is a charge. Last time I brought a giant
TV box with me, there is no way to hide. The custom guy looked at the receipt and only charged me the
part that is above $300 (3 years ago) and I paid it with my credit card, easy. I did not speak a word with him.
The TV box is so frking big, the entire custom people were waiting for me as I was approaching the X-ray machine.
After I paid the tax, it's still much cheaper, about $1000 dollars less than the store on Santa Fe. I did pay a small amount
for the extra large box to the United.

I brought a PS4 through EZE in November with no troubles. Put it through the scanner at customs - either they didn't see it or didn't care.

When you travel over land you can join the amounts of the family (that live together). Can you do that when you travel by air as well?

Update. I flew in to Rosario. They searched my bags. Saw the PS4, asked me if it was a PS4, I said yes, and they just continued searching, uninterested.

Back