Will I have trouble entering Argentina?

I'm not sure if there even was an immigration, what I can conclude with certainty is that we were the only ones concerned with it.

@Bajo_cero2 - What's your take on the matter? Will they try to shake us down at EZE? Should we wear Sergio Dalma or Soda Stereo t shirts and carry a thermos of mate to increase probability of success? Any advice at all? We would have paid you but we couldn't find a way to contact you, so any information of your past experiences/expertise/etc on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

You tell them the true and they know how does it works. Do not try to look like an immigrant.

Thanks a lot for your response, earlyretirement. You don't think the lack of exit stamp of prior exit would be a problem though? Are they typically strict at EZE about those things? I asked some Argie friends and they said they Argentines don't typically get exit stamps when leaving by land to Chile, so perhaps an exit stamp is not needed? It's practically an open border so I'd imagine this is somewhat common?

I'm pretty sure the electronic record is more important than the stamp (my country issues a new number with each new passport yet it's obvious that they still follow my comings and goings) so unless your file is marked with something like "The baddest man in the whole damned town, Badder than old King Kong And meaner than a junkyard dog" you'll probably be alright.;)

Back