Wine And Friends

LGH

Registered
We have the wine but missing some people :)

My husband and I moved here about 2 months ago, and after settling in and getting most up and running, we now feel that it would be nice with somebody to go out with once and a while to wine and dine and tell bad jokes :)

Maybe someone in here has some of the same issues?
We enjoy good food and wine, and are hilarious people if you ask us ;)

Anyway, should you feel like it please shout out :)
We are both danish, and work/worked within finance, we're in our 30's and we live in Palermo.

hope to hear from you :)

Kind regards
Lisa and Kristoffer

Reactions: WST
Go by coffee chat today.. Alto Palermo mall at the Starbucks. Post in that thread if you're going, so we can look for you. We're usually sitting at the big table outside the covered door, speaking English:

http://baexpats.org/topic/38471-coffee-chat-tuesday-aug-29-530-630pm-alto-palermo/

Hi Lisa & Kristoffer

I moved here recently from Scotland and I live with my Argentine girlfriend, Majo, in Florida, Vicente Lopez.

We would be interested in drinking your wine, and can be the people you are looking for.

P.s my girlfriend is an amazing cook. Lot's of great food to join the wine and the company.

Regards

Scott & Majo

Dear Lisa,

My name is Maria Laura. I have lived in Copenhagen several years. It would be a pleasure to meet you! We can chat in Danish ;) :)

Hugs!!
Maria Laura.

Back