Wood photo frames

sgarlow

Registered
The kind they sell at the Recoleta fair. Very simple, wooden photo frames, sometimes with three strung together. Does anyone know of anyplace else I can get one, preferably not superfar from Palermo? (I'd like to find one before the weekend.) Thanks.

Any photo store will have a wide selection of frames for sale. You can start there. Otherwise, any of the "craftsy" type stores that sell alpargatas, carpincho everything, mates, etc should have them as well.

I have suggested this place before - on tucuman between callao and rodriguez pena. Big shop selling lots of wood stuff like frames and dolls furniture that you can then paint yourself

lwfh said:
I have suggested this place before - on tucuman between callao and rodriguez pena. Big shop selling lots of wood stuff like frames and dolls furniture that you can then paint yourself

Yes! That's what I was going to recommend. It's a sweet little shop, called La Buena Madera: http://www.labuenamadera.com.ar/

There is a store in Corrientes. I can´t tell exactly the number but it´s between Pueyrredon and Callao. It´s a frame store. Pretty cheap and good stuff.

Back