Work Visa- "Sworn Declaration of Non International Records"

BellaLove

Registered
I am an American in the process of getting my "work/residency" visa to start work in Argentina very soon. I will be going to an Argentine consulate in the Midwest USA.

One of the requirements for a work/residency visa are listed as:

"SWORN DECLARATION of NON INTERNATIONAL RECORDS . This form will be provided by the Consulate to be signed by applicant at the Consulate."

I would like to know if anybody has filled out such a declaration. The form is not available online for me to see; it is only available for me to see and sign at the Argentine consulate, as it says above.

I have lived in other countries who refuse to give me my police clearance records in a timely manner. Therefore, I am not willing to tell the Argentine Consulate that I have previously lived in another country. However, I have absolutely no criminal record anywhere in the world.

My question is: Does the "sworn declaration of non-international records" simply ask if you have a criminal record in another country OR does it ask if you have ever lived in another country? This is a very important detail for me as this could affect me getting my work visa.

ALSO- if the "sworn declaration of non-international records" DOES include you having to swear you have never lived in another country- is there any way the Argentine government could find out if I put that I have not when I indeed have?

Thanks so much

Back