Working In Argentina With Double Nationality

highland110

Registered
Hi everyone,

I am looking for work here in Argentina and I hold citizenship with the US and Italy. After doing research on the internet, I found out that Argentina and Italy have a work agreement and that Italian nationals do not need work visas here.

So far, the reality seems to be different. I was requested to present a CUIL upon trying to leave my resume with a recruiting agency.

Does anyone have any insight regarding this issue?

Thank you!

The employer is still going to need your CUIL. You should go to the Anses and ask them to assign you a CUIL based on the treaty you are citing. Normally the ANSES will ask for a DNI, but if what you are saying is true, they should assign you a CUIL just based on the treaty you are claiming a benefit under.

The employer is always going to need a CUIL to employ you. No way to get around that.

The employer is still going to need your CUIL. You should go to the Anses and ask them to assign you a CUIL based on the treaty you are citing. Normally the ANSES will ask for a DNI, but if what you are saying is true, they should assign you a CUIL just based on the treaty you are claiming a benefit under.

The employer is always going to need a CUIL to employ you. No way to get around that.

But to get a CUIL you need a DNI, and to get a DNI you have to go to Migraciones claiming you are staying here to work, but you have to prove you are for work with a work contract.

But to get a CUIL you need a DNI, and to get a DNI you have to go to Migraciones claiming you are staying here to work, but you have to prove you are for work with a work contract.

I actually met a French woman here who had a work visa of some sort, but no DNI. I guess France and Argentina have a similar agreement.

My friend Franca was sent here by her company less than one year ago and that is what she said:

non serve nessun visto, almeno io non l'ho fatto, serve il dni
che te lo rilasciano avendo certificato penale italiano tradotto in castigliano
certificato penale argentino
e contratto di lavoro
ah serve anche il cuil....
senza dni e cuil non ti può assumere nessuno

so its reciprocal?

can an Argentine go and work in France or Italy without a work permit?

so its reciprocal?

can an Argentine go and work in France or Italy without a work permit?

No, they give them citizenship straight away through some dead relative. Ain't that cooler?
Reciprocity is an overrated word.

Back