Wow! The Pauper Runs With Fast Company

You are clearly infected with second stage Stenoblauch Symbiosis and trying to discredit my research (putting aside for the moment your inability to crack the mystery of how to post photos here).

EDIT
Mystery was subsequently cracked! Is this virus capable of learning and of passing on that learning to its unwitting host?

Well, all I can say is that if pauper looked like her, er, I mean his avatar I 'd probably ask her, er, I mean him to marry me, even though I know my future (queen) mother-in-law would never approve, even if I told her I was really a prince. :lol:

PS: If I thought I had a shot, I'd even change my name to Bruce.
emo34.gif

Well, all I can say is that if pauper looked like her, er, I mean his avatar I 'd probably ask her, er, I mean him to marry me, even though I know my future mother-in-law would never approve, even if I told her I was really a prince. :lol:

Now you've crossed a line Steve-O. Back off!!! I've been trying to seduce Pauper's avatar for well over a year now. I know where you live! (more or less)

Now you've crossed a line Steve-O. Back off!!! I've been trying to seduce Pauper's avatar for well over a year now. I know where you live! (more or less)
You were just silently stalking me, no roses, no sweet nothings...
I have however been wooed by others on these forums -
Pauper, you can be my guest for an international weekend. We can hang out and discuss the insanity of Argentine politics, I'll cook Chilean Sea Bass on the grill and we'll drink Torrontes, then move to Mablec to partner with the chorizo. A nice brandy to go with the Brasilian Mangos Diablo. A sensuous Thai massage will lead to ...

... breakfast and I'll cook you pancakes smothered in Canadian Maple Syrup along with bacon, poached eggs, and fresh strawberries and cream.
Hey there. I'm pretty handy with Windex...
but they mysteriously led to nothing after my replies -
Flattered, I'm sure. I would certainly reciprocate by shaving my beard, taping up my dangly bits and choosing one of my wife's finest frocks.

...or perhaps you wouldn't mind if I left my undercarriage down?
What are your knob polishing skills like?
Were you secretly threatening my suitors behind my back?

And all these years since joined this marvelous forum, infinitely thinking that pauper is a lady but Alas..
She is He ?...I always have dificulty in identifying the Anglosaxon's He or She..!

And all these years since joined this marvelous forum, infinitely thinking that pauper is a lady but Alas..
She is He ?...I always have dificulty in identifying the Anglosaxon's He or She..!
I wasn't even going mention this crude filth - I guess this is called a piropo in Japan?
I do, 'cause loving to see your sweet mouth move!

I wasn't even going mention this crude filth - I guess this is called a piropo in Japan?
I do, 'cause loving to see your sweet mouth move!
Yeah but when I exclaimed that phrase, thought pauper was a She!..Now thinking of retracting said piropo due to finding out not real!

Back