Writing Group Anyone?

suchi

Registered
Hey everyone,

Do you write fiction or non-fiction and want to get some feedback on your work? Or just want to talk shop with other writers?

Let's start a writing group! Yes, yes, I know this may have been done on this website in the past , but here I am trying to start up another one, so let's see what happens this time... As for me, I write both fiction (novel, short story collection) and non fiction (freelance articles, essays).

Please reply here if interested--let me know what kind of writing you do and what days/times work for you.... I was thinking of meeting somewhere in Belgrano to satisfy both the Palermo and Zona Norte crowds, but that's just an idea....

See you soon writers! :)

Hi there, I'm interested. I used to write non-fiction political analysis back in the States but now I'm writing a novel down here in BA. I live in Belgrano R so the Belgrano location would work well for me. I'm flexible with specific days/times, but afternoon/early evenings on a weekday would be ideal. Thanks!

I am looking for a writer to write the amazing story of my life.

Cool! I'd totally be up for that! Apart from my hodge-podge Vagrant Violet blog, I am currently attempting to write a novel, and would love to receive feedback and meet other writers. Meeting in Belgrano also works for me, as I live in Nuñez.
Please keep me posted!

I wrote a small book in Spanish (I am an engineer, actually). It is related to the present (in)security problem in Argentina.
I am writing a novel in English too. Pls PM me if you wish.
Henry 4687-1604

If you are looking for subject prompts for practice, /r/writingprompts on reddit.com is a great collaboration of resource.

Back