Yellow Fever Vaccination where best to go?

mjake

Registered
Dearest friends, I need to get a yellow fever vaccination. Where is the best and safest clinic to get it done?

I know that the yellow fever vaccine should only be administered by specially trained physicians. Where is the place to get it done?

Thank you!!!

Yep, thats where we went before leaving. Queue was pretty big at mid afternoon but moved along swiftly and everything was rather easy.

There is also a clinic on Antartida, across from the big police building there. That's where I got mine last year and it took just a few minutes.

RR

mjake said:
Ingeniero Huergo 690 seems to be the place.

Yes, both times I've went (once with a friend) there was hardly any wait.

It's kind of hard to find, I believe the entrance is actually on Av. Chile.

Does anyone know, can you also get HepA and Typhoid vaccinations at these places and is it just a matter of paying or do you need a prescription from a physician?

Say listen, call me Pollyanna, but I don't quite understand the question. Is the question "Where can I get a Yellow Fever vacine shot going to the U.S.?" I must be misunderstanding it because I've never needed one. Is this something new, or is this
Argentine Passport holders going to the U.S.? I just wanted to know, in case I needed one next time I go back. Thanks.

I am 99% sure that only the clinic on Ingeniero Huergo can give you the international certificate of vaccination. (ie, if you have it done at a private clinic, it isn't sufficient if you are traveling to a place that requires the int'l certificate).

To Mark IV - it is not required for the US.

I hate live virus vaccines. Where are you going that you need that ? Let me know so I never go.

Back