Yoga Studio And Partner

nancyannhubler

Registered
Hey y'all,

Any recommendations for a good yoga studio en Palermo or Recoleta? Something that isn't super expensive but offers classes with a good schedule and constant teachers. Ive heard of some that are in the parks for free but I can't find it. If anyone would like to start going to some classes with me, I would love to meet some new people. Don't worry if you are a beginner or only been to a few classes thats me too!

Besos!

Hi Nancy, I don't have a recommendation but will ask around! Would be happy to join in starting mid-April (I am moving from a small town to BsAs in two weeks and ready to exercise!)

Hey I have just started Pilates twice a week in Recoleta and it's really good- they also do Yoga too. It is on juncal and esmerelda and called Eurofit....they also have a studio in Palermo. I am a beginner and was recommended to try either for my posture and they have been really good- the same 2 teachers and maximum class of 6, I would definitely recommend it. I don't think it is that cheap though- 375 a month/ 8 classes. I think that is standard, could be wrong.

Here's a good one in Belgrano---

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diaz-Yoga-Massage/254381964699141?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

The instructor/owner speaks English and Spanish fluently--

Back