You Are Invited: Business Networking Group Meeting

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Since there is always a lively discussion here about local Business, Economics, and Politics in Argentina there are some of us who'd like to do this the Porteño way; get together on a regular basis and discuss it over coffee and/or beers.

If you have an interest in Business, Economic, and Political issues in Argentina then I'd like to invite you to our first meeting. Our objective is to network with other business-minded people and learn from each other. I do have a couple of guest speakers lined up for the future but for now we'll do it round-table style.

Where: Plaza del Carmen, Palermo - at the intersection of Av. Santa Fe and Scalabrini Ortiz. By Subte take the D Line to Scalabrini Ortiz. Exit to Av. Santa Fe on the South side. Numerus buses run Av. Santa Fe. For an interactive BsAs bus schedule click Omni Líneas

When: Wednesday, May 16th at 6:30PM - 8:00PM (this Wed)

Price: This will be dutch. You pay for what you eat and drink.

RSVP: Please respond to this thread if you are coming. I'll need to make arangements based upon the size of our group.

Future Meetings: Respond here also if you are interested in this group but can't make this meeting. I'll make sure you are put on the contact list for future meetings.

Hasta Pronto!

As we discussed today, I plan on being there. However, I might be a little late due to rush hour traffic.

Sounds like a great idea. I'll be there. It'll be the first expat outing from this website I'll have attended :eek:

But Palmero is apparently filled with gangs of expat Swedes terrorizing foreigners...

But add me to your list. If it is feasible, I wouldn´t mind mind a wee list before hand about what kind of people might be attending, what sort of business activity.

Me: ex-Navy, then journalist, but started two businesses along the way, one successful, one not. Both small - less than 15 employees.

I have ideas about how the conquer BA before it implodes (again).

RR

Back