Young adults to meet up :)

chica.expat

Registered
Hey! I've been here in Buenos Aires for a bit for study abroad and am loving it but I'd also like to be able to get outside of the IES bubble (the students here through the program) so I'm wondering if anyone would like to meet up? Maybe grab a drink at a bar some night?

Let me know :)

-Annalise

PS-> SCREW THE TITLE of this post. I was just looking for people to hang out with, but you don't have to start out by asking if you're too old! Come one, come all :)

haha oh course it does :)

maybe I shouldn't have put that in the title, but who cares it's too late now. When would you want to meet up?

jepp...putting the age limite in, seems to confuse people... ;) well, some night next week? (i do have a lot of free time so it would depend on who else wants to meet up!)

RachinBA said:
I'm 28, is that too old?!

Nope! Totally not. Sorry I didn't mean to limit who could come. I was just trying to find people to hang out with. By all means, come hang out :)

JulesInBA said:
jepp...putting the age limite in, seems to confuse people... ;) well, some night next week? (i do have a lot of free time so it would depend on who else wants to meet up!)

I'm pretty free as well except for Tuesday and Wednesday nights. This week I do have mid-terms though... yipee! :/ Maybe Thursday night? And then we're giving other people the chance to check this out and join us :)

chica.expat said:
Hey! I've been here in Buenos Aires for a bit for study abroad and am loving it but I'd also like to be able to get outside of the IES bubble (the students here through the program) so I'm wondering if anyone would like to meet up? Maybe grab a drink at a bar some night?

Let me know :)

-Annalise

Hi Annalise, I was once an IES student myself so I know exactly what that bubble is like :) I got lucky and met my boyfriend during my semester abroad, so I had a way to escape the group and meet other people. I'm up for a drink on Thursday night!

So Thursday it shall be... ;) What do you guys think of some Place in Palermo?

Back