Young Enthusiastic American Looking for Work!

GlobeTrotterFL

Registered
¡Hola todos!

My name is Billy Anderson, I am a 25 year-old American trying to set up shop in Buenos Aires and need work as soon as possible. I have many abilities and lots of experience in everything from bar work to tutoring to teaching windsurfing and SCUBA diving.

I have a degree in Business with my passion laying in marketing (my school, Wake Forest University, did not offer a Marketing major). I have been traveling the world for almost two and a half years now and have worked in many different fields with most of my work abroad experience falling in the tourism and marketing industries.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a people person to the max! In every situation I bring a smile and my best effort to the table and I have a huge appetite for learning new and exciting skills.

If you have or know of any job opportunities for a young native English speaking American (with a bit of spanish knowledge) please shot me an email at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you and...recuerdo mañana VAMOS U-S-A, U-S-A!

Cheers!

Billy Anderson

Back