Your Experience w/ Maternity Clothes in BA?

nledec

Registered
I'll be needing maternity clothes this summer. I'm 5'9" and normally a size 10/12. I've found buying regular clothes here to be something of a challenge with the pleasant exception of a few brands. Am I going to be entirely out of luck on the maternity clothes front? I'm wondering if I just shouldn't have some send over from home...? Recommendations appreciated!

Well, I don't really know where to get maternity clothes here. Instead when I was pregnant I bought some stretch pants and exercise pants with draw strings. Now I use them for actually exercising :)

I have the feeling though that maternity clothes won't be any better than regular clothes here, but good luck!! and CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Oh, and being pregnant here in the summer is well, really uncomfortable. I found some skirts with elastic waists, those were amazingly helpful with fighting the summer heat.

Two Maternity Clothes brands: MAA Maternity and Venga Madre. Try also VER, is not specialized in maternity but has more variety of sizes than other brands, and the prices are good.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Back