your usernames

Lacking imagination, I tried to register under my real name but was rejected - there was already one Sara on the board. Had to settle for SaraSara, which now can't stand but don't know how to change.

fifs2 said:
Dirty Auzzie wins...it conjurs up so many positive and negative images..I think you should alternate your story and say you started being called it by so many satisfied girlfriends that it stuck :eek:
As for me...always the bridesmail never the bride..hence the 2....well actually not since I´m very happily married but fifs is so common that someone beat me to it for the forum.
fifs- she,s a female!!:confused::rolleyes:

I have been traveling around the world for almost two and half years now and I am from Florida.

Haha, I like the pirate motif! I should have been more creative!

I moved from Bangkok Thailand to here...and when I move back to SE Asia I will have to come up with a name like BA to Cebu or something akin.

Liam3494 said:
Well, the first bit of mine is obvious. The number relates to the number (34) worn by Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon for the Houston Rockets who won the NBA Championship in 1994 (94) - So I put the numbers together to make 3494.......

OK, that is the truth behined the number, but, I have to confess, it was an old girlfriends email address and number, and when I was selecting an id in another place, I used that number (not having a clue as to why she had picked 3494), as I could always remember it... It's stuck....
The Rockets also won in either '93 or '95 (can't remember). But I do remember them beating the Knicks in 7 and cheering them on in the Bleeker Street Bar in NYC. I then got The Dream's autograph on a Rockets cap (I bought the day after they won) that summer.

Napoleon said:
The Rockets also won in either '93 or '95 (can't remember). But I do remember them beating the Knicks in 7 and cheering them on in the Bleeker Street Bar in NYC. I then got The Dream's autograph on a Rockets cap (I bought the day after they won) that summer.
off thread Napolean:cool:

Back