Registered
Larreta 28.6%
Michetti 19%
Lousteau 17.6%

Recalde 12.3%
Cerruti 2%
Ibara 2%

ir2akw.png

Recalde - I'm happy to say that it appears your incredible stewardship at Aerolineas has finally gained wide spread recognition.
Ibarra - I don't know why you decided it'd be a good idea to show your face but you can't be surprised that nobody wanted to see it again.

You guys can go away now please.

Larreta 28.6%
Michetti 19%
Lousteau 17.6%

Recalde 12.3%
Cerruti 2%
Ibara 2%

Recalde - I'm happy to say that it appears your incredible stewardship at Aerolineas has finally gained wide spread recognition.
Ibarra - I don't know why you decided it'd be a good idea to show your face but you can't be surprised that nobody wanted to see it again.

You guys can go away now please.

FYI the Capital Federal is not a Peronist district. They didn't win here since 1994 and it was always the most dificult district for historical reasons: unitarios vsus federales.

http://periodicotribuna.com.ar/1426-historia-del-peronismo-porteno.html

In fact, to win here is almost a clear sign that you loose in the countryside, the other 92% of the population of this country.

FYI the Capital Federal is not a Peronist district. They didn't win here since 1994 and it was always the most dificult district for historical reasons: unitarios vsus federales.

http://periodicotrib...mo-porteno.html

In fact, to win here is almost a clear sign that you loose in the countryside.

That may be true but just look at how FPV did compared to previous elections. Historical reasons or not, people aren't buying what Kris is selling.

I remember a few years ago when someone on this forum said that Macri looked pretty good if you were riding the bicisendas in palermo but that if you lived in Soldati or Lugano all you saw were higher taxes and poor services from the city government compared to real help from the national government. That map in my first post shows that it doesn't matter whether you live in Soldati or Saavedra, Constitution or Colegiales, people with 8 years of experience with Macri and 12 years of experience with FPV were twice as likely to vote Pro as they were FPV and 3x as likely to vote for either Pro or the guy who has been campaigning by saying that Pro's done a good job but I can do better.

El relato se ha terminado.

... people aren't buying what Kris is selling.

46% of acceptance or positive image. After 12 years of K governing!!!

I dont know if Scioli or Randazzo or somebody else (Maximo?) is going to win in October.

And as Bajo said, Capital Federal is historically anti-peronist. No one expected to win this election. Now, I must say that I dont like Macri winning in Santa Fe, in Capital, and in the national election -if he does-, there must be some balance, as we have today, with oposition in Capital and in some provinces. If he has the country, AND the city AND important provinces as Santa Fe we will have an unbalanced situation.

Now, I must say that I dont like Macri winning in Santa Fe, in Capital, and in the national election -if he does-, there must be some balance, as we have today, with oposition in Capital and in some provinces. If he has the country, AND the city AND important provinces as Santa Fe we will have an unbalanced situation.

As opposed to the stable equilibrium that currently reigns?

As opposed to the stable equilibrium that currently reigns?

Right! Remember how Macri got his first period: using the victims of Cromagnon. It means that he needs to play dirty to win. Imaging that at country level. Venezuela is going to look like paradise.

Right! Remember how Macri got his first period: using the victims of Cromagnon. It means that he needs to play dirty to win. Imaging that at country level. Venezuela is going to look like paradise.

And the K's would never dream of playing dirty by using victims. Ask Sr. Nisman (Yeah, I understand Cristina was the real victim in this case).

Are you joking?

In 2003 he got the largest share of the votes in the mayoral election during the first round and then lost in the runoff 46% to 53%. To say that, 4 years later in the next election, the only reason he won was because of the Cromañón tragedy is such a delusional interpretation of the events that I can only compare it to what Recalde said last night.
"Estamos esperando los resultados pero sentimos que la gran mayoría de la ciudad quiere un cambio. Vamos a convocar a todos los que votaron hoy creyendo que la alternativa estaba en otro lugar, en otra lista. Los que creyeron que se puede sacar al gobierno [de Mauricio Macri]."

Back