Experienced Talented Actress in Buenos Aires

I have never played an English speaking actress but if you are looking with someone with balls big enough for the job give me a call.
Actually give me a call anyway I´d love to brainstorm and execute some more good ideas
Good waves, Raymond

littlewolf said:
Canick! How great to find your post! I've been here a month now and if I don't get to film here I'll go mad. Compared to working full time in NYC it's seemingly impossible.

I'm considering filming a DIY project myself before I leave!

Definitely let me know if anything comes up.

My website

is www.joannapickering.com and has my CV experience etc.

Janet - I look forward to meeting too!! how's London, freezing no doubt!!

Lets all stay in touch on future upcoming things!

Joanna x

Let´s get together and do some Repitition or something?!!

hey ! im an actress too, i can help you, theres these website were directors put a lot of castings and auditions, (www.alternativateatral.com.ar) and also on fb, search :tierra de actores ,publica tu casting,el ovni casting y producciones. If you want get in touch with me and ill give you info of places you can call when you get here to give out your cv,the other day i went to a two and a half audition and it was only for people with good level of english so im sure you will find something:)
Hello I will be coming to Buenos Aires from California to make a feature film. It’s not a big budget but I do want to film it in Spanish, the problem is I have never been to Argentina and don’t know Spanish.

Do you have experience producing feature films, and do you have a script written in English?

Back