How to charge SUBE card online?

pixer12

Registered
How do you actually add value to the card online or through cell phone?

Is it possible to add value without a local bank account? Can I add one-time or recurring amounts using a foreign credit card?

no chance of you using your foreign CC.

to do e-charging you can do it with a bank account or one of the e pay systems like mercado pago. and with those you still have to "activate" the credit in person (wtf??) it's a antiquated system, no surprise.

How do you actually add value to the card online or through cell phone?

Is it possible to add value without a local bank account? Can I add one-time or recurring amounts using a foreign credit card?
They say you can if your phone supports NFC ..but I've never tried it.

They say you can if your phone supports NFC ..but I've never tried it.

I tried it and it works on the phone I purchased here, but it doesn't work on the phone I purchased in the USA, despite both phones having working NFC. YMMV.

I think it would be easier to recharge the card at the Subte, either at the booth or through the self-service terminals.

I tried it and it works on the phone I purchased here, but it doesn't work on the phone I purchased in the USA, despite both phones having working NFC. YMMV.

I think it would be easier to recharge the card at the Subte, either at the booth or through the self-service terminals.
I think it's really easy doing it on your phone...if it works than standing in a line ..but its just an opinion of course

We top up Sube with mercadopago and activate by our phones with NFC. Works well every time. (My phone is bought in Taiwan.)
To activate, we need to download the app "carga Sube". However, it seems like there's a limit per day, maybe thousands pesos. We never tried.

You can now do it online on any computer through pago mis cuentas and then you ask the bus driver " acreditar carga " run it and voila!

Back