New from the UK

ScarlettTango

Registered
Hi,

I'm Charlotte, and I've just arrived in Buenos Aires today and plan to stay for 4 months. I'm living in San Telmo (although I've heard so much about Palermo, that I wonder if I made the right choice: Any thoughts?)

I'm from Newcastle in the UK, love dancing tango, and I'm trying to learn Spanish. I'd love meet some of you also living here, and have some friends to explore the city with!

Welcome!
If Tango is your life, San Telmo is the right place to be. Palermo is becoming too Expat for my taste and if you live there only for 4 months you may not push yourself to get to know the real BA.

Enjoy.

Hi Charlotte I'm from Newcastle too living now in buenos aires!! Wow what a small world, would love to meet up for a coffee, I can get to San telmo very easily on the purple line. Can you private message me on here?

NoseyParker said:
Whey eye man.... Pass me a newkie brown.

If you find any Brown Ale in BA , let me know !!!!

Otro Mundo do a Nutty Brown Ale - its OK but not the same style and its definitely not the real thing !!

Yuck.. I was joking, newcastle brown ale is disgusting.... However i did find quilmes lager one in Newcastle so u never know... Us Geordies do spring up everywhere...

Thanks expatinowncountry, I'm glad to be in San Telmo then.

NoseyParker, I'd love to meet up but can't work out how to send a private message. Perhaps you can send me a private message, or I'll give you my email address?

And glasgowjohn, I must admit I don't drink newcastle brown ale and never have, sorry to disappoint!

Hello!

I am French but I just arrived from Cambridge where I spent the last 3 years. I live near plaza san martin. I would be glad to go for coffee sometimes.

Back