Volunteering in Buenos Aires

Caribbean Cool

Registered
Does anyone know anything about volunteering here in Buenos Aires? I am specifically thinking about things that are free of charge (many charge money to volunteer) Feeding stations are interesting...especially working with children. Or?

I'm pretty sure walking to your nearest chapel or church they'll be able to steer you in the right direction, other option could be hospitals and when everything fails you can try la campora, i'm sure their numbers are getting smaller by the hour, good luck pilgrim

I'm pretty sure walking to your nearest chapel or church they'll be able to steer you in the right direction, other option could be hospitals and when everything fails you can try la campora, i'm sure their numbers are getting smaller by the hour, good luck pilgrim
thank you

Does anyone know anything about volunteering here in Buenos Aires? I am specifically thinking about things that are free of charge (many charge money to volunteer) Feeding stations are interesting...especially working with children. Or?
Do you speak fluent Spanish?

I love Fundacion Sí. They have several volunteer programs and work with unhoused and underserved communities through a variety of initiatives. Might be worth a visit to one of their volunteer reunions where they go over the opportunities more in depth. I hope you find something that fits.

Back