Weekend fun

Lorena

Registered
Anything interesting going on in Recoleta tonight or tomorrow?

Hello and Welcome. I note that you are a new member. This link will provide you with a guide to concerts (including free concerts) in Buenos Aires:

It is posted by the member Jatango (I hope I have spelled that correctly). If you do a quick search of threads with some key words (like dancing, tango, etc.), you may find more suggestions and resources. I would encourage you to look beyond Recoleta (which is a lovely area) unless you have reason for staying near to that area for practical reasons this weekend. Thanks and welcome to a beautiful city. Jay

Hello and Welcome. I note that you are a new member. This link will provide you with a guide to concerts (including free concerts) in Buenos Aires:

It is posted by the member Jatango (I hope I have spelled that correctly). If you do a quick search of threads with some key words (like dancing, tango, etc.), you may find more suggestions and resources. I would encourage you to look beyond Recoleta (which is a lovely area) unless you have reason for staying near to that area for practical reasons this weekend. Thanks and welcome to a beautiful city. Jay
Thanks a lot!

Lorena, you can identify a cool bar in Recoleta via Google and then make a group invite for all here.

Back