What the UK can Learn from Argentina and Javier Milei

dont you have to elect him first? didn the left and center left just win 4 times as many votes as the conservatives? didnt Sadiq Khan just win double the votes as the conservative?
seems to me that the trend in the UK is in the exact opposite direction...
Thatcher already nationalized everything, what, 40 years ago? That worked out well.

dont you have to elect him first? didn the left and center left just win 4 times as many votes as the conservatives? didnt Sadiq Khan just win double the votes as the conservative?
Thatcher already nationalized everything, what, 40 years ago? That worked out well.
I assume you mean privatised everything 😀

Very well said. The problems the UK are facing today are a direct result of Thatchers economic policies... The chickens are coming home to roost and social services are underfunded and collapsing. Collapsing public transport, NHS gutted, destroyed local industry that people seem to forget about conveniently as well. In actual fact I should say that she sold the chickens and now people are wondering why there are no eggs... must be Labours fault...

Lets hope Milei balances the extreme approach and liberalises enough to jumpstart the economy but still keeps public protections and infrastructure that actually benefit the economy but we will see...

Back