Ask it to provide and cite the sources word for word for every claim and ensure they only use official sources (those ending in .gob.ar and to ignore all other third party sources) as of 2026, flag where there are gaps in the knowledge - use these modifiers on your prompts and you’ll get...
As I understood it, the Argentine constitution guarantees the right for foreign people to emigrate here, so the concept is of an irregular immigrant and not illegal- as I understood it
These kind of checks have always actually happened.
What’s different is them showing it like this on social media.
Back in 2017, I was on a bus coming down from Alta Montaña in Mendoza and migraciones stopped the service and boarded it.
They inspected all passengers and asked for passports...
I heard a journalist talking on TV the other day saying that this is all for headlines coming into the electoral year and off the back of the “anti-argentina” campaign during the World Cup. These laws to remove foreigners already exist apparently.
This may help - by law in CABA, they aren’t actually allowed to charge commission to the tenant for non-tourist rents. Pay it and claim back. https://inmochantas.com/
I think La Nacion explains it better https://www.lanacion.com.ar/politica/la-justicia-anulo-un-dnu-de-milei-que-dio-facultades-a-migraciones-para-otorgar-la-ciudadania-nid30062026/
Migraciones can’t give citizenship as this grants the chance to gain political power in Argentina is the basis of...
https://www.infobae.com/politica/2026/06/30/la-camara-electoral-anulo-el-dnu-de-milei-que-transferia-a-migraciones-el-otorgamiento-de-la-ciudadania-argentina/
We all knew it would happen right. 2 years without leaving Argentina to be eligible?!?