When I wanted to get married in 2014 I answered truthfully that I had been divorced 20 years earlier. That set off 9 months of searching for official copies of my divorce documents in New York, submitting them, then being told they were incorrect/insufficient. Finally the big day arrived when...
I'm seeing more and more Chinese cars on the roads and more of their showrooms opening.
I'm curious if anyone has actual experience owning one? Their reliability? Getting them repaired and maintained?
I gave up on Macs about 6 years ago and started using Lenovo 2:1's. My wife is an academic and has been using a Lenovo 7i. She particularly likes the touch screen. They are for sale now at Lenovo for $799. We've been amazed with its performance and durability. It only had one minor software...
We'd like to find a place that has good weather when it's too hot or too cold here. Preferably a place that's safe, has good health care facilities and is a nice place to live for couple of months.
Thanks in Advance.
I use it for outbound calls. It works great, no problems. I can't comment on how Tello handles inbound calls. When I turned 83 I stopped accepting inbound calls. It's a luxury that I waited a lifetime for.
I use Schwab. No problems. I always use a vpn to block my location as well as to protect my information. I have a US PO box mailing address. I never any need to discuss Argentina. Same with my banks, SSA, IRS, etc. On rare occasions when I need something mailed here, I say that I'm...
Its those damn Israelis. Just because there are 2 billion Jews and only 10 million Muslims, they think they can massacre us anytime they want. They've even flown into our residential communities to rape women and kill babies. I say it's enough.
They think they are tricking us by allowing...
Some of us don't see the world through racial lenses. It must be unpleasant to live that way. I'm sure that somewhere in the millions that walked in there are some white people and I feel exactly the same about them. And I'm not a big believer in government statistics.
I have two issues...