Recent content by perry

  1. perry

    Best songs of Argentina

    This is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard about a city Buenos Aires . When you are far away like me and lived 23 years in Argentina it stirs up a lot of emotions .
  2. perry

    Best songs of Argentina

    I have always loved that song Ries . Another great song from Bajofondo tango club was this very catchy tune
  3. perry

    Best songs of Argentina

    I like this song by Mercedes Sosa
  4. perry

    Your favorite beach lake or ocean? Bonus question, diving Argentina?

    If you want to stay in Argentina and want something completely unique you cannot beat this beautiful beach near San Antonio de Oeste Rio Negro . The bonus is that the water is warmer than the atlantic coast due to climatic factors . Every year it gets more tourists,
  5. perry

    Best songs of Argentina

    This is such a unique song that captures for me the best of Buenos Aires.
  6. perry

    Best songs of Argentina

    I believe that Argentina has some of the most beautiful songs of the world and this part of the culture I miss the most being so far away . When I lived there I spent many hours with my headphones listening to my favourite 100 songs over and over again . I want this group to participate in this...
  7. perry

    Most beautiful towns of Argentina

    Yes its a gorgeous city Frank very underated . These river cities of Argentina with their costaneras are unique in the world !
  8. perry

    Most beautiful towns of Argentina

    Corrientes has some beautiful towns check them out
  9. perry

    Most beautiful towns of Argentina

    Argentina is such a diverse country and there are literally hundreds of beautiful towns and cities . Now that I have left and living in Australia I realise how beautiful and unique it is . IMHO the rivers and lakes of Argentina are the worlds most beautiful and I can think of so many towns on...
  10. perry

    Argentina is better than Australia

    This is a article I saw today about Australia and it resonated with me . The people here are very superficial in Australia and to make friendships here is impossible in a older age . In Argentina the thing that I value the most is the friends I made there and the importance of these friendships...
  11. perry

    Argentina is better than Australia

    I do not agree that Sydney is so beautiful . It has vast parts of it that are very ugly much worse than most of Buenos Aires . The western suburbs is appallingly ugly with those weatherboard houses for sky high prices . Bankstown Liverpool Revesby Auburn are so ugly and thats just a few percent...
  12. perry

    Argentina is better than Australia

    Following up on my post on Australia compared to Argentina there is absolutely no doubt that Argentina for people with good financial means is a much better country to live in than Australia . For those on low incomes or not working Australia offers a plethora of government support not...
  13. perry

    Argentina is better than Australia

    Sydney may be more beautiful narurally with its harbour and beaches but Buenos Aires has much more inner beauty that Sydney cannot put a candle too . In regards to the cleanliness of the city the public toilets in Restaurants and cafe are disgusting in Sydney never cleaned and hardly any...
  14. perry

    Argentina is better than Australia

    What is very confronting about Sydney today is the methamphetamine epidemic .Its very in your face with literally daily occurrences of crazed people screaming obsenities in the street .I lived in San Carlos de Bariloche for three years and cannot remember even one incident . If Argentina would...
  15. perry

    How Does Punta Del Este Compare with St Tropez, Monaco, Marbella, etc these days?

    Sydney is a very boring city in the night with its lockout laws . I would recommend San Paolo . Rio de Janeiro or Mexico City for superb nightlife
Back
Top