¿Indian food-paneer-tikka masala?

tandoor, i found it was very close to my apartment, via google maps and the walk was nice.
service was attentive, especially as a was solo and sometimes during a dinnner rush they tend to be forgotten.

the waiter did ask if i wanted the my chicken tikka masala spicy, which im glad i asked for as it had a slight tinge of chile heat to it, even more would have been great. the Naan bread and rice were very authentic in flavor and spices.

nice decor but nothing to set it apart from many other places in the recoleta area or indicate its Indian origins/cuisine.

total price was for dinner/ tinto was 88 pesos, this includes an 8p 'cover charge'

been to the Dehli place with Mike and Dolly they say they can hot it up...needs it.. lot of potato in the vindaloo which is like a korma
Taj Mahal was pepper quite hot,lamb in 19 spices,I have a price list for this place and can send it to an email if you want it.suerte fellow ruby luvers

Just remembered I have an email of an Indian woman who gives cookery lessons and also makes meals and you can go pickem up,she alos freezes them if you want.Think you have to order a couple of weeks in advance,she is cheaper than the restauants.I have a price list also....suerte

if the woman is really from India, I would like to have a try
please publish her contact.
Namaste,
Chris

I would also like to have the contact info of the indian woman who gives cooking lessons please!

I would also like the have the contact of the indian woman who gives cooking lessons and delivery of indian food"! thanks!

Back