¿Online Overstay Fee

James Royce

Registered
Hello group...

I recently overstayed in Argentina and upon departing I was revised a piece of paper exposing the fee and website to pay by credit card.

I misplaced this paper.

Could someone guide me on where exactly I live I can pay this?

Additionally, I am due to arrive Thursday and was wondering what could occur if I just arrived and tried settle the previous overstay fee upon arrival in Buenos Aires airport?

Thanks for them help! James

My apologies for the typos:

I recently overstayed in Argentina and upon departing I was provided a piece of paper explaining the fee and advised to pay via a website by credit card.

I misplaced this paper.

Could someone guide me on where exactly I live I can pay this?

Additionally, I am due to arrive Thursday and was wondering what could occur if I just arrived and tried settle the previous overstay fee upon arrival in Buenos Aires airport?

Thanks for the help!

James

I recently overstayed in Argentina and upon departing I was provided a piece of paper explaining the fee and advised to pay via a website by credit card.

Though it's been a couple years, the only time I know of this happening, the individual who did not pay the overstay fine when leaving and did not pay it before attempting to return, was deported "immediately" after his arrival at EZE.

Things could have changed since then, but in order to get to the bank in the airport to pay the fine, you would first have to clear migraciones.

With the unpaid fine in the system, that may (still) be impossible.

Thank you so much for replying and trying to help me.

Do you know where I can pay online?

Btw... I don’t speak any Spanish well like 50 words

Thank you so much for replying and trying to help me.

Do you know where I can pay online?
You're welcome

I don't know how to pay the fee online but you might try a Google search while you wait for someone else to help.

Back