1 bedroom for long term rent

I own a beautiful, bright 1 bedroom apartment in Palermo with a huge balcony. It is 57m2 in total. I have lived here for a little over a year, but am looking to travel now. I would like to rent it as a normal two year contract, but, obviously, we could arrange something that made us both happy and comfortable instead of a garantia. The length of time is essential to me, as is a trustworthy tenant. I would like to rent it beginning May 2nd, though I am slightly flexible on that date. The rent is $1200 + expensas and servicios, which is its uninflated worth for a standard 2 year Argentine contract with garantia. It is totally furnished and in a great location. Email me for pics, with questions or to come take a look. Thanks!

"alyb23" said:
I own a beautiful, bright 1 bedroom apartment in Palermo with a huge balcony. It is 57m2 in total. I have lived here for a little over a year, but am looking to travel now. I would like to rent it as a normal two year contract, but, obviously, we could arrange something that made us both happy and comfortable instead of a garantia. The length of time is essential to me, as is a trustworthy tenant. I would like to rent it beginning May 2nd, though I am slightly flexible on that date. The rent is $1200 + expensas and servicios, which is its uninflated worth for a standard 2 year Argentine contract with garantia. It is totally furnished and in a great location. Email me for pics, with questions or to come take a look. Thanks!
1200 + expensas and servicios ≠ uninflated worth for a standard 2 year Argentine contractIf you were really only looking for the uninflated worth of a standard 2 year Argentina contract you'd go to a standard Argentina inmobiliaria and find a standard Argentine tennant. What you are however doing is obviously looking for a short term tennant paying a somewhat standard worth of short term rental place.

US$400 for a one bedroom furnished appartment in Palermo- doesn´t sound like a short-term rate, in my humble opinion, particularly if the renters have no guarantia.
A short term rate is 550ish plus, and there are people renting studios for that amount.

It would be very helpful is members would specify if their entries were US dollars or Argentine pesos. $1000 or $1000? Some members will say US$.00 others will not, sometimes they will mix their entries, it can be very confusing.
Carl

"Bairesgirl" said:
US$400 for a one bedroom furnished appartment in Palermo- doesn´t sound like a short-term rate, in my humble opinion, particularly if the renters have no guarantia.
A short term rate is 550ish plus, and there are people renting studios for that amount.
First thing 1200 + expensas and servicios ≠ US$400 it's more like US$500Second yeah you're rightish given the season the size of the place and price if we really were talking about a short term rental place it would be good deal (assuming that it's nice and nicely furnished) . But we're obviously not. " I would like to rent it as a normal two year contract, but, obviously,
we could arrange something that made us both happy and comfortable
instead of a garantia. The length of time is essential to me, as is a
trustworthy tenant. " So all we're left with really is 1200 + expensas and servicios ≠ uninflated worth for a standard 2 year Argentine contract