18 Years Old, In 7 Months I'm On My Own

Did you end up getting your birth certificate as well? I know it might not be an issue on a temp residency request, but it might well be for permanent and definitely is if you would like citizenship in a couple years. It doesn't expire with the Apostille. For 26 bucks plus few extra for the Apostille. It's nice to have por las dudas.

UPDATE 9

Hey there expats,

I havent update recently but I figured I would let you all know whats going on. Since my last post I have registered myself with La UCA, starting the semester in March.

I continue with my job of teaching english. The pay is not great but I DO get a free gym membership. My FBI report for the background check is about a month away. I called and they said the average wait is 11 to 13 months. I sent it in early July, so I am expecting October as the lucky month.

My dad has changed his forecast for the next year and says that I have 17 more months to live with him. This gives me time to work on the DNI tramite and find a full time trabajo en blanco in the meantime. I have heard good things about hotel recepcionist posititions.

From now until February 2016 my goals are
Complete tramite for DNI
Find full time work
Prepare my spanish for University level learnings

Hello

I read many threads about Clothes being of poor quality in Argentina.

My Question is where are they made?

Local?

Sam

Im still in US but moving soon to BA

Back