1br Beautiful Colonial Apartment $280/month San Telmo

JLang604

Registered
Exquisite apartment, in the heart of San Telmo, just three blocks from Dorrego Square.

Beautiful hardwood and tile floors, spacious living room, dining room, and bathroom, two small courtyards, good size kitchen. The room for rent is very small though, yet comfortable, clean and quiet. You have a private bathroom also, blankets, towels and linens provided.

I'm a professional Canadian photographer (newspaper/magazine) living here until the end of June. I'm clean, respectful, mature and considerate. Although I'm social, have friends in the area, and go out often, I'm quiet at night and won't bring the party home from the bar.

I'm looking for a clean, communicative, respectful and rational person to share this amazing space with.

When writing to me, please be as detailed as possible, tell me about yourself, what you ll be doing in BA etc. This is a truly amazing place to live, so I want to find the right person.

The apartment is available May 24, but you can stay as long as you like, but you'll probably have to find a roomate after I leave or just pay the rent in full which is $800

pictures http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/apa/1158928795.html

Hello,
Just read about the San Telmo apt. If it is still available, please contact me. I'm mature American male, college educated, non-smoker, and quiet.

Back