2 questions

weltawelta

Registered
1. Where exactly is the Che Guevara mural in San Telmo that everyone has seen, but me?
2. Still looking for a way to find out what free street/parks events are going on in the city with days and times. Is there somewhere to find the info? So far I just walk around on weekends to the typical spots. Not sure about any weekdays or what other locals I can hit other than Palermo parks, Plaza Francia and S.T. on weekends.

Thanks in advance!

Mike
www.talkwelisten.com

weltawelta said:
1. Where exactly is the Che Guevara mural in San Telmo that everyone has seen, but me?
2. Still looking for a way to find out what free street/parks events are going on in the city with days and times. Is there somewhere to find the info? So far I just walk around on weekends to the typical spots. Not sure about any weekdays or what other locals I can hit other than Palermo parks, Plaza Francia and S.T. on weekends.

Thanks in advance!

Mike
www.talkwelisten.com

1. Haven't got a clue
2. Some events here (but not all free): http://bue.gov.ar/?mo=portal&ac=com...2011&cMesAnio=&ncCategoriaActividad=&x=12&y=9

che guevara's condom message is in Pasaje San Lorenzo, between chile and independencia

Back